Emergency End of Tenancy Cleaning – Ideas and hints
You must remember the very first moments of your tenant life.
Try to remind yourself that instead of the rent, you have paid an extra sum of money that is usually known as the tenant deposit. It guarantees the host and the property owner that you will return the house, studio or small apartment in the condition you have obtained it.
Never forget this detail of the contract and agreement you have achieved with the agency or the host and arrange your End of Tenancy Cleaning in advance, so no surprises or lost money will ruin your end of tenant life.
However, there is a big possibility for you to perform an emergency End of Tenancy Cleaning.
You may forget about this household chore or you may be rushed by the time because of some other circumstances. The most important thing is to manage to organize a thorough and top-to-bottom cleaning in your future ex home.
Here are some good ideas and wise hints for the emergency and fast End of Tenancy Cleaning:
- Calculate the time you have and spend equal periods for each of the rooms. Never underestimate any of the premises in the house, because they all need to be tidied, washed, and wiped.
- Concentrate harder on the following tasks – stain removal, dust removal, rearranging, getting rid of the mold, and window cleaning.
- Hire somebody else – you will probably need assistance removing all of that old furniture for safe disposal.
- Be precise and wise – do not “hide” the dirtiness, but remove it – never heap up the grime at one place and never skip to clean the furniture from the inside and from the outside.
- Finish the operation of the emergency End of Tenancy Cleaning with refreshing and hygienic efforts – air the house, disinfect, sanitize, and have a final walk through the rooms for check and repeated cleaning tasks.
Do you have any advice to help those reaching the end of their tenancy? Get in contact with our housing experts to share the news.