- Councelling Directory website
- Address: Counselling Directory, Building 3, Riverside Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YL
- Telephone: 0844 8030 240 (Lo-call rate: 7p a minute plus telephone company access charge) Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4pm
A national directory listing hypnotherapists
- Hypnotherapy Directory website
- Address: Building 3, Riverside Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YL
- Telephone: 0844 8030 242 (Lo-call rate: 7p a minute plus telephone company access charge) Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4pm
Provides talking therapies for depression and anxiety and courses for building mental resilience.
- Telephone 01375 898680 between 8am and 6pm
A local group that provides services to the community to support those with mental health problems.
- Address: Thurrock Mind, 152 Bridge Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 6DB
- Telephone: 01375 391411
Provide cosmetic dentistry treatments such as teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, smile makeovers and periodontics.
Telephone:020 3773 4450
Location: Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9 5BY
Thurrock Community Mental Health Team
SNAP – children’s special needs support charity
- Address: Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL
- Telephone: 01375 402 276 for people aged 18 to 65, or 01375 413 910 for people over 65 years-old
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNAP (Special Needs and Parents) is an Essex charity that provides support for families with children (0-25 years) who have special needs or a disability. The charity provides support and advice and can signpost you to public services in your area. There’s no need for a formal diagnosis and you don’t need to be referred by a medical professional. You can contact the charity using the contact details below: